Coupled with, and as a fruit of, sharing life in Chontal, a variety of pastoral ministries naturally arise as seasons ebb and flow, that are at the core of the mission of turning barriers to bridges as brothers and sisters from the USA to Ecuador. These include:
- Facilitating and preaching Celebrations of the Word
- Spiritual accompaniment, personal and communal.
- Visiting seniors, remote homes, and the poorest.
- Facilitating the development of new groups and local movements, providing initial support and guidance and impulse, empowering sustainable local vision, leadership, community.
- Facilitating new service-oriented projects and bridge-building.
- Teaching and forming others for church ministries, including catechists, lectors, altar servers
- Initiating and facilitating special faith-based celebrations, including Our Lady of Guadalupe, New Year's, local patrons, etc.
- Formation in tools for advancement: language and technology. An emphasis on service to the human person and relationships.
- Sharing of simple written materials, media, that are relevant to the local way of life and particular seasons. These include sharing my own book Luz en las Tinieblas, distributing foundational devotional literature, as well as showing of movies with quality themes.